Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Years Resolutions...


Ah, the New Years resolution. The small things I plan to do that fall through about the time the clock hits twelve. This year I didn't make a resolution, but if I had it would be to stay in better touch with friends. Thus the blog. All of this nothingness to say, I will be posting a blog a least once a month. If you have any brilliant ideas on what to blog about I'm open. Otherwise I'll just refer you to my favorite blogs. Speaking of favorites- I love this background, it was used at 7//22 check-out more 722.org

~the reluctant blogger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*SHOCK* You actually posted on your blog! YAY! Congrats!

joshandkarlee said...

Yea! You did it! You've made my day! I had a marvelous time with you on Saturday! Hope ot see you, or at least talk to you, very very soon! Love ya!